OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Just been a member for a few days . Hello !!!

Started by Shotgun Dave, February 23, 2011, 09:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun Dave

Im new to the forum but not new to Turkeys . Been hearing about you guys for a while .  My handle is Shotgun Dave and im in East Tennessee.    Its good to read all the info some you already know but alot is new and very helpful Stuff .  The one key that i have found in Turkey Hunting is when to go after them and when to set still !!!    Most of the time I get that one wrong just wondering if any body else has that problem ?   Seems like when I should have went to them I sat still and when I should sat still I went runnin after them !!!  Ive killed my share of Longbeards but missed out on alot to . Any ways its good to be a part of the Forum  I was told about the Forum by a friend  Bighooks  . He pretty much taught me about  Turkey Hunting   HA HA !!!!!! :turkey2:
All things work together for good !!!

harvester

FttFttVroom!

BigHooks

I want hold that against ya, I taught ya everything you know an you still don't know nothing, just kidding guys he is a great person to be around. Welcome to O.G. Take care Dave... :wagon:

jv

Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.

spurman

GOBBLE-GOBBLE!!!  Welcome Dave, If you like talking turkey and fooling long beards, you are in the right place. Gool luck this spring.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

PANYHunter

Hognutz

Welcome to the O.G. It is a great place to hang out. Lots of info and good people. Enjoy your stay..Mike :welcomeOG:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

Basser69

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

turkey slayer

Shotgun Dave

Thanks for the warm greeting . I do feel welcome allready !!!! Alot of info on this forum. Got Me fired up for April 2nd.  Turkey time in TENNESSEE !!!!!!
All things work together for good !!!