OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

why a 10 ga. ?

Started by robferg, March 19, 2012, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildTigerTrout

Quote from: 4nolz2 on July 01, 2012, 04:22:18 PM
can I get an AMEN!  :jesus-cross: someone should make an 8...... :OGturkeyhead:
A Browning BPS 8 Ga. would be great except you would need a set of wheels on it to move it around! :lol:
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

SumToy

I said when we had race cars fast was good faster was better to fast was terrific. 

So big is good bigger is better and to big would be terrific is what you saying. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

tha bugman

My response would be why not a 10 gauge?  I love mine....I don't hunt with it all the time....but its a killer!

Old Gobbler

My sp 10 tis a pain in the butt to drag around in the woods at times  ,I've got used to it by now -  the aim is solid dead on - no wobbling 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

hunter22

I killed two gobblers with my BPS 10 gauge this spring. My go-to turkey gun is my 12 gauge Benelli SBE, but if I know where I am going to stay awhile and do not intend to walk a lot, I carry my 10. The 10 is simply devestating with Nitros.

gobbler74

Want a lighter 10 with all the perks of boom,boom,boom? Get a gold light..just around the weight of a scoped 1187. They ain't free, but you can find em used. I have a bps and the gold light auto and love them both. Ole bps is money in the bank come turkey killin time. Nice to shoot with plenty of smackdown without the recoil of a 3.5" 12.
That being said..why a 10 ga? Because this is the U.S. of A and some folks like to roll like that.  2nd ammendment and all that...

My dream 10 may be a super black eagle 3..have to be sweet to better my brownings. I'd have to run one to swear it would be my dream 10..but man I'd love to see that.

Carry on and shoot em all.

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"