2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

archery1

Take a kid hunting

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: vaturkey on March 18, 2012, 11:01:32 PM
Quote from: archery1 on March 18, 2012, 10:31:05 PM
looks good ,but your poi is kinda to the right

With a pattern like that it's ok to have your POI a little off. Hey Hevi, you sure dont need a flashlight to see that pattern !  Good Job !

vaturkey   :newmascot:

Nope! 

I'm just glad both my buddies were there to see it for themself how good this combo shoots those loads. 

But really Mark's 234 in a 10" with only a 1.75oz of #6's probably in my mind was just as good or maybe even better.  He's loving that Pure Gold choke I gave him. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: archery1 on March 18, 2012, 10:31:05 PM
looks good ,but your poi is kinda to the right

Thanks for the advice.  I'll aim on the left of his neck then next time. 

Nick_The_Tinkerer

So Hevi - do you have any more chokes that dont shoot as well for you like that Pure Gold you can give me  :TooFunny:

goblr77

kamski1151

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

ridgerunner

Tom Foolery

archery1

that is the best pattern i ever saw though
didnt mean to be rude by sayin poi was off
Take a kid hunting

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

ILIKEHEVI-13

Thanks men.  

I have been called out on this pattern from a guy on a gun forum.  Said he didn't believe it.  And I can understand that.  My buddy and his son were talking about that pattern afterwards.  Seeing is believing.  And they too said had they not seen it they never would have thought it was possible.  I suggested the guy come here and do some research on these loads and that lot # and obtain some info on the Star Dot choke.  Like I told him that pattern has been repeated.  

Lucky Clucker

Thats is a great pattern, I shoot the 2 oz, load in 3in, in my super x-2, with a Jellyhead choke,I got the same kind of pattern, I killed a 21 lb 2 bearded gobbler last year at 46 steps ,I swear it knocked him back 3 feet , never flopped, and eat slam up! I got a stardot for my gun too, but will stick with the JH> nice shooting!
Hunt every day as if it were your last.