OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mothwing Spring Mimicry 870 20ga!!!

Started by Philippe, March 18, 2012, 06:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philippe

Well guys, i had my new 870 20ga dipped and got it back this weekend. I had it dipped in Mothwing Spring Mimicry, and i have to say this is the best patter i have ever seen for spring turkey guns! The guy that did it really did a great job with a really quick turn around time and the price was awsome!!!

The dip was done by Mark at Hydro-Pro Hydrographics in Desoto Mo.

rtsj

That is my favorite spring pattern as well. :drool: :drool: Almost makes me want to go out and but a gun just to get it dipped in that pattern.

Roy

Philippe

I wish i could get better pictures, it looks sooo much better in person! Now it shoots good and looks good! :z-guntootsmiley:

bgbuck153

Quote from: rtsj on March 18, 2012, 06:36:36 PM
That is my favorite spring pattern as well. :drool: :drool: Almost makes me want to go out and but a gun just to get it dipped in that pattern.

Roy
It's only a matter of time ! We will be waiting for the pics .  :TooFunny: :goofball: :TooFunny:

bgbuck153

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Philippe

What is super sweet about it is, you can see actual moths hidden in the camo pattern! I can't wait to get it out in the woods and see how well it blends in!

Dallen92

surehuntsalot

one fine looking turkey gun....good luck with her
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

mr meat

mightyjoeyoung

Sweet looking gun!  Lots of definition in the pattern.  Looks bright on camera, but like another member said, try and get a couple pics of it outside.  Should blend like a champ!
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

fishfrey

Looks really good.
Just don't forget where you set it down.

Philippe

I will get you guys some more pictures tomorrow of it outside in the woods and i'll snap some of it in the turkey woods.

redarrow

I may need to get my slug gun dipped. That is plum purty.