turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite mouthcall

Started by Cutt, February 23, 2011, 07:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cutt

What is your favorite mouthcall, not just the brand, but exact call? Looking to pick up a couple different calls this Spring so this could help with the most popular choices selected I do not have.

My favorite to date is the Woodhaven Copperhead II

sugarray

mossybird

Flydown

Sorry, I cant just pick one. All 3 of these are my favorite. :icon_thumright:
Hooks Jr. Pro 3
Hooks Jr. Duplicator
Hooks Jr. Imitator

Devastator

hook's devastator with out a question for me.followed closely by a number of other hooks's call's.

Longbeardfever4ever

Dan Kendall Calls. "Dan's Whistler"

2 reed prophylatic ghost cut. Easiest call I have ever run. High nasally front end that drops into rasp with an awesome kee kee, tree yelp, fly down.. etc. I love it. Check it out!

http://dankendallcalls.com/shop/our-line/cat_1.html

I don't think you'll be unhappy ;)
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

Grasshopper

The New Trifecta from Perfection

savduck

Lets see...

Martin brother magnum cutter
The old blue Billy Yargus Cutter by woodhaven
The old Cannon Country Pro Cutter and DOA
The old Blodgett red rooster
QB Hecklin Hen
Dave Hallorans new stuff. The Red and Yellow one.

I like 2.5 and 3 reed cutters and 3 reed bat wings with a thin latex upper and two proph reeds underneath
Georgia Boy

drum817

Hooks-Pro
Hooks-Executioner
Hooks-Imitator
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

whitelightning

Cane Creek, Cane Cutter.  A very easy call to use and the sound is great.  I also like several Hooks.

shootumindaface

Hooks Jr duplicator and Jr Pro III

Executioner

Quote from: savduck on February 23, 2011, 09:23:28 PM
Lets see...

Martin brother magnum cutter
The old blue Billy Yargus Cutter by woodhaven
The old Cannon Country Pro Cutter and DOA
The old Blodgett red rooster
QB Hecklin Hen
Dave Hallorans new stuff. The Red and Yellow one.

I like 2.5 and 3 reed cutters and 3 reed bat wings with a thin latex upper and two proph reeds underneath
savduck, I used to be with Cannon Country and the DOA and Pro Cutter used to be my go to calls until I designed an even better one, the Executioner. It is a DOA with a half reed on top. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

savduck

Quote from: Executioner on February 23, 2011, 09:59:06 PM

savduck, I used to be with Cannon Country and the DOA and Pro Cutter used to be my go to calls until I designed an even better one, the Executioner. It is a DOA with a half reed on top. God bless.

Mike, I remember. JT used to hook me up with plenty of them. JT set me up when they shut down. I think I have one DOA, One venom, and 5 cutters left. Its been a while since you ran into me. Last time we were at JTs cabin watching the raw footage of Buck Gardners shoot on Carters. We were supposed to hunt with yall and Gardner  sent his boy instead and stayed in TN .......I dont believe you were sporting the turkey commander beard yet. Ring any Bells?

Ill have to give one of your new cuts a try then.
Georgia Boy

runngun

Hillbilly Custom Calls,   White Lightening, IMO the best mouth call made.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Chester

Anything from Perfection and Hooks.