OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I Think A Lot Of Greed Is Coming In To Play

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, March 17, 2012, 06:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

remmy1187

Wonder what I could get for my old used mouth calls, they are rare and hard to find. :TooFunny:

paboxcall

Quote from: mikejd on March 17, 2012, 07:50:12 PM
Pa boxcall. Apparently 14 people love that call.

I get that, but geez, you could buy a choke tube for that kind of money.

:TooFunny:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

mnbirdbuster

I have an old Truglo Mark Bansner that put 200+ of Hevi13 #6 and did well with lead in my early years! Its no longer made and highly sought after! Ive been offered over $100 for it but....i still use it :z-guntootsmiley:

swamppirate

I know times are tight and people are trying to make a buck, but that is crazy!!  150 bucks buys a nice used single barrel!!!
Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

Hooks' n' Beards'

He can choose to sell it for whatever he wants,He owns it,Now if he finds the idiot that buys it for that price,then good for him,I Would not try and gauge but each to there own.Ebay is a Joke anyway,lol

R AJ

Quote from: paboxcall on March 17, 2012, 07:06:38 PM
Someone explain this one to me please....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOHMAN-TURKEY-CALL-SLATE-THUNDER-DOME-866-/320864826197?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab508b355

:z-dizzy:

They got the decimal one place too far to the right? Is that it?  :funnyturkey:

I have a used one that I will sell for a third of that . Still waiting, holding my breath, better hurry.