turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

ceramic pot calls

Started by longhorn, March 13, 2012, 09:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlquinn

If your looking for a ceramic call you should get a hold of Chad Hutchinson aka Stumpy...He makes a ceramic call that is all turkey. To my ear it is one of the best sounding calls I have heard or ran.

I received a yellowheart ceramic pot from him and now wonder why I didn't try ceramic sooner.  :z-winnersmiley:

He also ran one of his glass calls for me and it is now on my short list of calls to buy.
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

nitro

Stumpy
Tim Sandford- FL
Jack Mincey - NC
Royal Slam 2008

bird

I have a couple of ceramic pots by Ryan Bonjour.  I have an Ebony and a Boxelder from him and they are unbelievable calls.  The Ebony Ceramic was made as a set of three.  I have also included some pictures of him in his shop as he was turning these Ebony calls.

stumpy

Thanks for the good things posted about my ceramic calls they are a hot seller but there are some great calls out there from some fine folks
Stumpy
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

hunter22

Another vote for a Stumpy ceramic.

Swim-Bait

Quote from: AngryBird on June 20, 2012, 01:02:13 PM
I have a couple of ceramic pots by Ryan Bonjour.  I have an Ebony and a Boxelder from him and they are unbelievable calls.  The Ebony Ceramic was made as a set of three.  I have also included some pictures of him in his shop as he was turning these Ebony calls.

This guy have a website? How much would a call like that run?

Thanks