turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello Turkey Hunters

Started by CallDr, March 12, 2012, 11:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CallDr

Hello Turkey Hunters. It's Mike Battey with WildTalker Game Calls.

I have kicked off WildTalker for 2012 and it's all I am doing now. New is the Alpha Trumpet that has the Patent number on the ferrule in Black Hunting and a Green Acrylic. I have tweaked the sound with as much of the Turkey and playability that I think is possible.

I have a New Wood Pot slate called the "Killer Slate" and a New WildTalker Spittin Feathers CD with 60 min of Turkeys,Turkeys,Turkeys and MORE! There are 37 tracks of the best audio in the past 17 years of recording. There is NO talking...... just the Wild Talkers ;)

Albert Paul is still making the WildTalker Box.

Sometime soon I will have the Original Competition Pot and Lightning Rod I designed in 1991...... Revised. With some small changes and tweeking they will Spit Feathers as good as I can make. I will make a 'Killer" Slate and "Killer Crystal".

All WildTalker Callers are made, tuned, and tested by me before they are sold.

My new projects are a 3 1/8" Small Slate caller. The "Finisher". It's for those times when that soft sweet calling is all you need but you will be able to crank her up too  ;D  One caller I have wanted to do is a Tube. I hope this will be one some of you have been wanting. A Tube has always been one of my favorites. One thing I will do is post a video on YouTube so everyone will know how to stretch the rubber and tune it. ( with a link from my website ) They are pretty much useless unless you get them tuned right.

So I have the peddle to the metal and working as hard as I can to get the WildTalker Brand in peoples hands so they can  "Talk on the Wild Side"

www.wildtalker.com

JVA54

CallMaker

Welcome Mike. You will find some great folks on this forum.  Call makers and hunters are all willing to give you any information needed. You'll enjoy these folks.    :welcomeOG:
Steven

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

BOSS HOGG LOU

If Silence Is Golden, Why is Duct Tape Silver?

cannonball

briancady

joshb311

Welcome! Your name precedes you! I've already heard great things about your calls from a buddy of mine. Hope to see some of your work on here soon.  :welcomeOG:

MossbergMike

bornagain64

Welcome. There is a lot of good info and people on here.
Enjoy and check everything out.

John

boomer

jk6140

turkey slayer