OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This will get you excited

Started by Eric Gregg, March 12, 2012, 11:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Gregg

Guys, I thought that I would share this with you as an encouragement to you who may be concerned about the spiritual development and direction of our youth.
I just returned from Knoxville, Tenn, from our yearly youth rally called Winterfest that is held in the Thompson Boling Arena on the Univ. of Tenn campus. 20,000 teenagers and youth ministers converged on this site for 3 days of worship and challenging preaching. Kids litterally were passing up their drugs.
Last year, one youth came to the meeting, and was carrying a gun. He said that he intended to kill himself that night, but God got a hold of his heart, and he turned in the gun and gave his life to Christ.
Guys, I know that we have heard recently about shootings in high schools, but God is still working on the hearts of this generation and changing lives.
I saw 20,000 teens with their hands raised crying out to God and saw numerous give their lives to Christ. God is still in the business of changing lives.

Roostem33

That is so awesome to hear, this country needs all the God it can get right now. Thanks for sharing!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)