OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A good day!! Turkey #2

Started by Houndstooth Game Calls, March 10, 2012, 11:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

I had a couple texts and phone calls today of kids that killed a turkey or their first turkey today and I tell ya what that's the best feeling in the world to see these kids be successful. One of my best friends hunted me down yesterday that I hadn't seen in awhile he wanted a bronze glass call well he called up this bird for his son on public land and Tyler killed him well the first bird that's been called up and killed with it was Tyler's bird and a public land bird and a great occasion that it was used for to put that bird in front of Tyler! Here's the pic they sent me from the woods! I was proud as Tyler!

Well got another from the swamp bottoms! That bronze glass is hurting them public land birds! Little fella got another one!

savduck

:z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

Heck yeah. I LOVE seeing kids killing birds. Got to love that big ol grin.
Georgia Boy

cannonball

twinters

nice job little man,you are ruined for life  :happy0064:

superx2

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

scoot12

that is great Lyle,  congrats to the callmaker and hunter.  Scoot

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

Basser69

Now that's kicking butt or should I say, crushing heads! Convratd to Tyler and Lyle on making a great call :fud: :newmascot:

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

The Cohutta Strutter

Fantastic Lyle! Heck I'm proud of you both, the youngster for harvesting the birds and you for making the awesome call that was used. :icon_thumright:
Anybody seen America lately?

Frank_T

Nice pics ! Great to have youths involved .

Flydown

Yessir, That is AWESOME! Congrats to those young men!!!!!!!!!!! :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

TN-Hunter

You cant beat that Great job!

TRKYHTR

That young man is on a roll. I want to go hunt with him.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck