turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Stoeger M2000 with 3" Magblends WOW

Started by reynolds243, March 10, 2012, 07:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reynolds243

Went and shot some magblends today just to see how the sumtoy choke shot them from my Stoeger M2000. Wow is all i can say man! I was shocked at how well it shot them, it patterns so well i may sell the boxes of 3" #7's i have and just shoot these instead.

not the BEST photo but it was sorta dark in my garage so i tried to hold it up just to see the sweetness in the light.

Stoeger M2000
Sumtoy 650
3" magblends
40yds

reynolds243

oh and this was the last of 6 shots with just a bore snake between shots.

remmy1187

Wow reynolds, keep on rockin those mag-blends!  Awsome patterns. :z-guntootsmiley:

MS Hntr

cannonball

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

SKFOOTER

What length barrel does your Stoeger 2000 have??

reynolds243

chubbyone

rtsj

That is one beautiful very even pattern.

Roy

R AJ

Knowing that there are #5,#6,#7 shot in that pattern is some accomplishment
and an awesome combo for sure . Now find a willing bird.
Sum Toy chokes design makes them hard to argue with when he tweaks one just right for a shell.

Good Luck to you

GOLD HUNTER

reynolds243

Quote from: Lovtofly on March 11, 2012, 10:19:32 AM
DANG Jaymie,... I'm speechless.

tell me about it Tommy, i was blown away when i got home and actually looked over the pattern.

it was the last shot of the day and all the other shots i did were to just get my red dot sighted in. I grabed the magblend and the 650 just to see if the POI was one for those as well and just pulled the trigger and took the target home. I didnt even really look at it till i got to the house and was taken back.

it was so good I had to make sure it was in fact the right target lol.

joeculb

Well, you saved my nephew a lot of time and experimenting. He'll just need to order that choke tube. Where did it come from?