OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Trigger work

Started by Nick_The_Tinkerer, March 08, 2012, 09:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick_The_Tinkerer

Has anyone had any experience with this guy???
http://triggerwork.net/shotguns.html
Im thingking of sending in my 835 trigger group.

Isomaad

I have had Bill Springfield at triggerwork.net do a Colt 6920 and a 12/22 for me and they both turned out great.  I just sent him the trigger pack for my brand new Mossberg 930 Turkey yesterday.  He said he is on an approx. two day turn around right now so it would be a good time to send him your trigger pack.  I chose Bill because of all the praise he gets on AR15.com.  My AR and 10/22 both have fantastic triggers now.  I'm a quadriplegic so having an easy nice clean break makes a huge difference for me.  Before Bill worked my triggers, I had to use one of the rotating trigger activators which I'm now glad to be rid of.   Also, his prices are fantastic and when you email  him he gets back to you that day or at least the next.  I emailed Roberts Gun Works on the 5th to get a comparison quote and I still haven't heard back from them.  I should have my trigger pack back by next week  so I'll let you know how it is but I'm not expecting anything but the best from Bill.  If I were you I would go ahead and give Bill a try, I think you'll really like his work.

mmusso

Sumtoy worked on my Nova trigger and it is great now. PM him

Isomaad

Well, I got my 930 trigger pack back from Bill at triggerwork.net and once again he did a great job.  It breaks crisp and clean at a little over 3lbs.  I'm a happy camper!

Nick_The_Tinkerer

DblClk

Sent my trigger pack from my 835 in last money and got it back today.  Excellent job the creep is gone and it is very smooth.  Bill does great work and is very reasonable.