OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My great grand daughter Aria

Started by Jay, February 06, 2011, 11:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Well they watched football, we hung out. The ladies in our family are really good looken, and this baby is the cutest of the bunch.

Mama took her away well I ate.

Man, these were good. The son can cook.

njdevilsb

Cute little thing.  Great pictures.  That food sure does look good.

mossy835

Well looks like you need an extra shotgun for sure. Nice captures and good looking children. Oh and the food looked good too!!

nctrkyhntr

pullit

have to agree, the ladies in your family are good looking, ....the food looked good too.... :agreed:

PANYHunter

catdaddy

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

blueribbon

Way to good looking to be related to your old butt Jay!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

She is a Dandy man!!!

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Jay

;D The great part of being a grandpa is when she took a major dump, I held her out to my grandaughter, and said change time. I HATED changing messy diapers as a dad, which somehow my wife had passed on as my responsibility. I remember one of the boys crapped at least twice as much as he ate. Could never figure that one out. Same boy during the potty changing time had removed all the lumps from his diaper, and smeared it all over the wall by his crib, and his face, but his diaper was clean. He seemed real proud his diaper was clean, so he was getting the general idea. ::)

Odessa

Jay, you don't look old enough to be a GREAT grandpa!  Nice looking baby girl there (daughter in law is beautiful too) - you seem to be a lucky man.
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

Jay

I feel that old at times. Hopefully I'm around long enough to get another great added to the list.  ;D The one who has the hardest time with it is my son, the grandpa. He still thinks he's a young stud, and being called grandpa kind of destroys that. :TooFunny:

Basser69

VAHUNTER

She sure is a pretty baby !!! Congrats Jay
Good things come to those who wait