only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

GOT NEW GUN YESTERDAY. PICTURES ADDED

Started by schief, March 07, 2012, 08:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

BOFF

Had one just like it, and it patterned great!!

You'll like it just fine!!  :icon_thumright:

God Bless,
David B.

beaverslayer

I got one in 1989 and over 100 turkeys have been killed with it since.  It has never given me a moments trouble.

schief

SHOT GUN TODAY TO ADJ THE TRUGLO FIBER OPTIC SIGHTS. FIRST SHOT WAS WITH 2 3/4 # 7 FIELD LOADS. ADJ SIGHTS AND SHOT AGAIN WITH SAME LOAD. LITTLE MORE ADJ THEN SHOT A HEVI-13 #6. GOOD PATTERN USING THE WIN X-FULL THAT CAME WITH GUN. THEN SHOT A MAG BLEND 5,6,7. DEAD BIRD. I AM HAVING TROUBLE SEEING SIGHTS DUE TO AGE. 70. GOT A FF lll AND A SUMTOY CHOKE ON ORDER. I FEEL COMFORTABLE TO SHOOT A BIRD AT 25 TO 30 YDS NOW.

Hooks' n' Beards'

Quote from: schief on March 08, 2012, 03:38:51 PM
SHOT GUN TODAY TO ADJ THE TRUGLO FIBER OPTIC SIGHTS. FIRST SHOT WAS WITH 2 3/4 # 7 FIELD LOADS. ADJ SIGHTS AND SHOT AGAIN WITH SAME LOAD. LITTLE MORE ADJ THEN SHOT A HEVI-13 #6. GOOD PATTERN USING THE WIN X-FULL THAT CAME WITH GUN. THEN SHOT A MAG BLEND 5,6,7. DEAD BIRD. I AM HAVING TROUBLE SEEING SIGHTS DUE TO AGE. 70. GOT A FF lll AND A SUMTOY CHOKE ON ORDER. I FEEL COMFORTABLE TO SHOOT A BIRD AT 25 TO 30 YDS NOW.
You might want to use small letters instead of Capitals,It is hard to read and looks like your yelling and those are Cpu Lingo,Sorry to be that guy,But its hard to read in Capitals.H'n'B'

runngun

The man is 70!!! So take it easy on him!!!
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

schief

Quote from: GrizzlyMan1980 on March 08, 2012, 05:04:11 PM
Quote from: schief on March 08, 2012, 03:38:51 PM
You might want to use small letters instead of Capitals,It is hard to read and looks like your yelling and those are Cpu Lingo,Sorry to be that guy,But its hard to read in Capitals.Grizz

sorry about that. i assure you i'm not yelling. i might be blind but i'm not hard of hearing.

Hooks' n' Beards'

Quote from: runngun on March 08, 2012, 05:33:39 PM
The man is 70!!! So take it easy on him!!!
I Was not being rude and  I can speak my mind as i feel,All iwas doing was pointing something out.Sorry you got your panties ruffled.

Hooks' n' Beards'

mikejd

GREAT GUN AND GREAT FIND. I HAVE A COUPLE OF THEM AND WISH I HAD FOUND THAT DEAL. ANY WAY GOOD LUCK WITH IT.

schief

grizzlyman1980
i know you weren't trying to be rude and i didn't take it that way. wish you the best of luck this year. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Hooks' n' Beards'

Gold Spur

Congrats schief, that's a fine looking turkey killer.  :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Hooks' n' Beards'

Heres a Few Pics of my 2 Winchester 1300's,Black one is Used for Deer Huntin mostly and the Camo one is my fathers Turkey Slayin Machine.Both of these Guns will always be in our family.I Used the Black one to kill my first deer as did my brother.I Do not use either anymore,My brother has adopted the Black 1300 for Deer and Turkey huntin.

BigHooks