turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

GOT NEW GUN YESTERDAY. PICTURES ADDED

Started by schief, March 07, 2012, 08:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schief

SEVERAL WEEKS AGO I BID ON A WIN. 1300 TURKEY CAMO NEW IN BOX ON GUNBROKER. GOT GUN FOR $295. GOT IT YESTERDAY AND IT WAS NEW IN BOX. HAD SLING, SCOPE MOUNTS, AND 3 CHOKES. ALL PAPER WORK. NOW ALL I NEED IS A SUMTOY CHOKE AND PUT SOME TRUGLO PRO MAG ADJ FIBER OPTIC SIGHTS ON AND I'M READY.GOT A FASTFIRE lll ON ORDER. :turkey2: WILL POST PICTURES LATER.

allaboutshooting

Congratulations. I hope you enjoy your new gun and have an great season.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

grousec

Congrads on your new gun.  It will make for an enjoyable spring!

archery1

Quote from: allaboutshooting on March 07, 2012, 08:38:51 AM
Congratulations. I hope you enjoy your new gun and have an great season.

Thanks,
Clark
Take a kid hunting

WildSpur

Good find.  My 1300 is a great shooter.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

WW

ILIKEHEVI-13

The 1300's are very nice guns that shoot very well.  You did good.   :z-winnersmiley:

schief

THE FIRST GUN I BOUGHT ABOUT 17 YEARS AGO WHEN I FIRST STARTED HUNTING TURKEYS WAS A BLACK 1300 WITH A SMOOTH BARREL WITH RIFLE SIGHTS. SOLD IT AND REGRETTED IT EVER SINCE.. GOING TO SHOOT IT TOMORROW TO ADJ THE TRUGLO SIGHTS. WAITING ON THE FF lll and sumtoy choke tube.

joffutt1

I hope you have better luck than I do with mine. My dad got it for me a while back and I'll probably never sell it because of that but mine has has multiple jams and even a hang fire.

Once when I was hunting I had a shell misfire and so I went to cycle out one shell and it went off halfway through the cycle blowing the fumes back in my face.

I tried one last time last year to use it and cannot get the gun to pattern out  to 40 at all so I'm buying a new gun this year.

schief

Quote from: joffutt1 on March 07, 2012, 03:40:53 PM
I hope you have better luck than I do with mine. My dad got it for me a while back and I'll probably never sell it because of that but mine has has multiple jams and even a hang fire.

Once when I was hunting I had a shell misfire and so I went to cycle out one shell and it went off halfway through the cycle blowing the fumes back in my face.

I tried one last time last year to use it and cannot get the gun to pattern out  to 40 at all so I'm buying a new gun this year.

hope yours is a isolated case. i'll find out tomorrow. i had no problems with first one i bought but that doesn't mean anything. i guess there are lemons in all brands and models of guns.

joffutt1

Yeah I hope do to. It's a beautiful gun with the Camo laminated wood stock but it's been a royal pain. Will always have sentimental value because my dad got it for me though.

GOLD HUNTER

enjoy your new gun and have an great season and kill-um.  :OGturkeyhead:

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

cannonball

redleg06