only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

870 exspress super mag 3.5

Started by leasburg, March 05, 2012, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooks' n' Beards'

Cutt

Quote from: Reloader on March 05, 2012, 11:36:16 AM
A simple switch to H13 3-2-6s with the same choke(if HD rated) will usually give a dramatic increase in range for those that are used to lead patterns.

I agree, and if the gun came with a Wingmaster HD, I personally wouldn'y buy another tube. As that tube will do just as well, or better than some name brand tubes with the Hevi.

oldcreekhunter

Quote from: GrizzlyMan1980 on March 05, 2012, 10:47:49 PM
Quote from: GrizzlyMan1980 on March 05, 2012, 08:55:02 PM
Quote from: oldcreekhunter on March 05, 2012, 08:32:45 PM
Quote from: GrizzlyMan1980 on March 05, 2012, 04:31:04 PM
Kicks Gobblin thunder choke kills just as many turkeys as any choke on the market as does a Jellyhead or the Undertaker.Some Chokes are over priced and some are under priced,I Love my Undertaker,Jellyhead,Gobblin thunder and the Extra Full turkey choke that came with my gun,I Dont need to spend lots on a Choke to get my Tom,Guess i wait until there within 20-30 Yards and i am a good shot,Who knew.
[/quote

well said!!! most people who shoot turkeys at 45-70 yards couldnt either call or are impatient. let him work you! Id like to see of of yall out here bow hunt a louisiana whitetail.

Lol.All i do is Bow hunt ,I am in the Bush hunting for 3 months every fall and for 5 weeks in the Spring,I Took 2 Bucks last year with my Bow.I Find it funny i hear a lot of Yankees and a few canucks talk about killin birds at 65 yards,Maybe you connect on  a hail mary once and awhile but to me thats like taking a 80 Yard Bow shot,Yes it can be done but ,Seriously,Get the bird closer and if you cant ,Dont shoot,But each to there own,Im more then capable of Killing deer at 55 yards with my bow and shootin a tom at 50 Yards,I Choose not too,Each to there own.Good Huntin this Spring and wait until i mount my Scope i went Post a Pic of the "Turkey Slayer"
Nice Bow i own a 2009 Pse X-Force TS Gx Cam Bow,2010 Pse Vendetta xs,2010 Pse X-Force Axe 6 and a 2011 Pse Vendetta XL.I am on Archerytalk more then this sight,Do you go on Archerytalk?Im defintily more of a Bow guy then Gun guy,But turkey huntin is my favourite and i prefer a Shotgun for Bird hunting but still hunt with my Bows as well.

no never been there.

Hooks' n' Beards'

Great Website to get great deals on Archery equipment,Most guys are great on there,But theres a lot of Idiots as well and alot of Arguing over which Bow is best,Lol.Im glad i found this sight,I am a Die hard Turkey hunter.Gonna put together a Do it myself back up Turkey Gun in 20 gauge,Gonna buy an old beater and get it dipped and set it up to my liking.Something to do,It will be a Good back up.Probably gonna go wit ha Pump again.

oldcreekhunter

I love my 870sm and my backup is my browning belgium auto 5 12 gauge