OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Camo make-up

Started by kenfa03, March 04, 2012, 04:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenfa03

Anybody use it? If so what kind? Tried facemask in backyard and didn't like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkey Beard

I tried Face Away camo tape this past bow season and really liked it.  I'll use the mesh mask for turkey season, though.
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

headshot870

Military stick works really well, but it's tough to remove. I normally use the stuff from Hunter's Specialties that comes in the tubes. I also just got some Corbomask that I'll give a try this season. Just remember...light colors in the shadow areas of the face & dark on the high points...don't forget your ears & eylids either.

Be safe,

Nathan

Turkey Beard

When I said I was going to use mesh, I meant for shotgun hunting, not bow hunting.  Forgot that I was posting on the BOW section!  :bike2:
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

weave

Use carbomask and you will never use anything else

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thunderbolt

I always have it in my backpack just in case....you never know when your going to drop or lose your mask...so its always good to have backup...Thunderbolt :OGturkeyhead:

cornfedkiller

Quote from: weave on April 28, 2012, 06:36:03 PM

I just got a free sample from them and I really like it so far, but before I drop $15 on a tube, Im curious how long that is going to last me..Any idea?

weave

Quote from: cornfedkiller on May 08, 2012, 08:14:39 AM

I just got a free sample from them and I really like it so far, but before I drop $15 on a tube, Im curious how long that is going to last me..Any idea?

a little goes a long way.  I used a tube all deer season and have yet to run out

bigredneck61088

I always hit the halloween sales and get tubes of face paint for like 10 cents a tube, a million colors and is cheap

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

lonnie sneed jr.

Dead Down Wind makes a good face makeup, and it is easy to get off, but it does not sweet off. Also baby wipes will clean off any I ever used very easy. Something in a baby wipe that works good for cleaning it off

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:.

kenfa03

X2

ctwny1

I use the Army camo face paint and buy it from Army/Navy surplus Store. Cheap and works great and lasts too.

Huntress

I tried CARBO MASK this fall for the first time and LOVED IT!  It was SO easy to come off, didn't irritate my face while on (if you stay out all day and use a face mask up and down over your lower face it will eventually wipe off...) it did cut down glare and the best part it was healthy for my face!  It is a bit pricey, but I loved using it!

GSLAM95

CarboMask is good stuff!  :newmascot:

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

spurz