OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New guy!

Started by Jon McGrath, March 04, 2012, 02:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon McGrath

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself as the new guy.  I was primarily a goose hunter until watching some tv shows my tent mate had while I was deployed.  From then on I became interested in turkey hunting.  I live in ND and we are a draw state, I unfortunately did not get to put in for a tag.  So I guess there is always next year and that gives me more time to practice and read up.  I went into  our local sporting goods store and picked up a couple H.S Strut diaphram calls to get the hang of it.  I think I walked home with the deuce cutter, raspy old hen and ez rasp.

I'll apologize now for asking a lot of questions haha.

redarrow

:welcomeOG: :funnyturkey: :welcomeOG: :funnyturkey:
Welcome from Michigan and thank you for your service to your country. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

TN Longbeard

Welcome!!  Thanks for your service

pseshooter300

Welcome to Old Gobbler and thank you for your service :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

cannonball

JVA54

:funnyturkey: :welcomeOG: :turkey2:

WildTigerTrout

:welcomeOG: Don't be afraid to ask questions. Good info on here. Thanks for your service from one vet to another.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Basser69

:welcomeOG: and a huge thanks for your service :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

turkey slayer

:welcomeOG: , and thank you for your service  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

totallycluckedup

:welcomeOG:

Great site for info

870supermagnum

:welcomeOG:  Welcome from Middleburg, FL, and thanks you for your service to our country.   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an   

longspur