turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Curious to know.....

Started by OldHen, February 06, 2011, 11:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TCKev

Like most of the other's checked to see if it was up every 30 minutes or so. I'm a big reader of past post to glean as much info as I can.
Tight Groups
Kevin

jbrown

Hung around....checked the site every hr or 2

Spellnj3

I curled up into the fetal position until we were back online!!
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Gobble!

Me and my girlfriend went out to dinner and I was checking my phone for text messages and she told me to stop checking OG Lol

timbrhuntr

I lucked out. I picked the perfect time to upgrade my cable reciever. The new one has WildTV so I watched hunting shows all weekend except when the super bowl came on. I did check maybe once or twice to see if OG was back.  :z-flirtysmile3:

turkeybow

Quote from: Hardcore on February 06, 2011, 11:44:33 PM
Nothing much, I was bored as Hell.  :jackson:

HC

I hit the refresh button every few minutes  :TooFunny:
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

RutnNStrutn

Worked, played around on Facebook, got caught up on my email, spent Saturday night romancing my woman :z-inlove:........in between checking to see if Old Gobbler was up and running again. :lol:

turkey slayer

Quote from: Spellnj3 on February 07, 2011, 06:44:21 PM
I curled up into the fetal position until we were back online!!
same here....my wife says im obsessed??? whats that supposed to mean??

Crutch

I went by a pawn shop looking for a turkey gun. He sold a camo870 just before Christmas. Later I went to wally world and looked at a new 870, only 289 and change. Didn't like the finish. Went home with my money knowing I would be holding out for an 870 Super Magnum.
I got on the chat room and started looking for another call. Ended up buying two custom calls. Haven't got to hold them yet but I am happy with the money spent. 
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

DMP

Quote from: BowBendr on February 06, 2011, 11:42:41 PM
Hung out with the Mrs. all week-end...turkey season is coming...gotta' keep her happy. :z-inlove:

X2 :icon_thumright:

gordongekko

Picked up somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 duck and goose decoys on Saturday, got on chat Sunday morning, and hung out with my kids the rest of the day....
In God we trust; all others pay cash.

chatterbox

Went slowly and steadily insane till Annie hooked up the chatroom.
I know I was insane, due to the fact that I climbed on my roof to shovel it off!

Gold Spur

Visited a few hunting and call sites I haven't visited in a long while. Didn't take long to remember why I didn't go there anymore. Glad OG is back up and running.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!