News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Curious to know.....

Started by OldHen, February 06, 2011, 11:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldHen

1- what did you do when the site was down to pass time
2- did anyone spend any quality time with friends and family or did you sit here hitting the refresh button every few minutes
3- how many of your wives (significant others) did a happy dance thinking... I'm getting him back?
:lol:

BowBendr

Hung out with the Mrs. all week-end...turkey season is coming...gotta' keep her happy. :z-inlove:

TnTurk

I just paced around the house for 2 day's stopping back by the computer every 30 minutes or so to hit the OG link on the favorites bar to see if I could get my daily fix.  Now I know how a crack addict must feel.

HARDCORE

Nothing much, I was bored as Hell.  :jackson:

HC

njdevilsb

We got hammered with snow last night so for 12 hours today, I was in a skidsteer moving snow at the hospital I work at.  Came home for an hour and had Super Bowl Pizza with the family.  It was a long day, but when I got home, I had a nice surprise. 

TRKYHTR

Worked. Made more calls, strikers, and decoys. Scouted on Saturday, see video clip "Mother Lode Turkeys". Then watched the Super Bowl. There went my weekend.
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Jay

Being the TV went out the day before the Site went down, it was pretty exciting here. ::)

mossy835

Went to Cabale's and spent some money then had to come home and tell the wife ( :TooFunny: )

misfire

It was a cruel thing I had to do, WORK!!!! ANd this time I actually DID work for a change. Glad the site is back, now I wont have to do that anymore
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

PANYHunter

Hung out with the new baby and family

Odessa

On Saturday I cleaned a new shotgun - ready for some skeet and upland birds with that one.  I did the grocery shopping and piddled around the house.  On Sunday I went to church, then shot basketball with my youngest daughter (she has a Special Olympics tournament coming up soon), then we watched the Super Bowl - I managed to check Old Gobbler several times in between (and got back on)!
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

nctrkyhntr

would try to visit the site every so often. Other than that just played with my son

joshua

Quote from: TnTurk on February 06, 2011, 11:43:39 PM
I just paced around the house for 2 day's stopping back by the computer every 30 minutes or so to hit the OG link on the favorites bar to see if I could get my daily fix.  Now I know how a crack addict must feel.
Same here except I was at work.   
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.