OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Getting time in the shop

Started by pappy, February 22, 2011, 10:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Just wanted to let everyone know I have had a few hours in the shop this week, trying to catch up and doing some work on my Hawaiian KOA set. The box call, a tube call and a pot call, I still need to make a hooter and trumpet and put the handles on my knife...Here are a couple pics of what has been coming out of the shop, pappy

this lil' trumpet is gonna win me a medal in the Dixie Deer Classic, cocobolo with pinned delrin mouthpiece.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

bbcustomboxcalls

redarrow

SHAZAAAAAM ! Thems purty fo sho.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

pappy

thanks for the kind words, had an offer on all of the calls, but the tumpet is headed to NC and the set isn't to be seperated.....at least somebody liked them...again thanks
tel...573-380-8206

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

savduck

Georgia Boy

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

turkey slayer

WillowRidgeCalls

Fine looking calls pappy, good luck at the NC show.  ;)
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

Hillbilly280

WOW Pappy those are AWESOME my friend.Nice work.

Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

pappy

Hoping to bring home a couple ribbons in NC this year. Thanks for the well wishes and I ask that you continue to keep our family in your prayers and thoughts. We are still in a fight with this cancer, and my back is now on steriods, keeping me glued to the house and out of the shop. Only been able to go out three times this past week, God's Best to you all, Jack
tel...573-380-8206

smurf

That is a really nice set Jack.  I was hoping your back was getting better.  Need anything you know my number. 
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.

shad309

Beauties as always Pappy! Praying for you and your fight  :mycross:

HelsbysCustomCalls

Dang!!! those are some real sweet looking calls there Pappy!!!!!