Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Picking Up A New Friction Call...Which ONE?

Started by VA_Birdhunter, February 22, 2011, 01:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA_Birdhunter

Thank you all for the information and input....I have been looking up calls all day!! Your information has helped a bunch please keep it coming.  To hear from people that has tried these calls out first hand is the best input you can get in my own opinion!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

va longbeard

I am a pot call nut! :happy0064:

Glass - Tim Clayton double dealer an awesome call
Aluminum - Darrin Dawkins hard to beat his aluminum call
Slate - Roger Parks  gobbler slate an awesome call
Copper - Daryl Slaton or Bobby Vanover great calls

With over a 100 pots in my collection these are the ones I like the sound of the best and hunt with the most.

DCCBERRY

Go to derby city game call site and you mite win a custom call. We will be giving one call away every month this year. We are currently making  the best selling friction call BASS PRO SHOP carries.

chipper

Supreme Pure Death Cocabola Or Pinnicle Siren.

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: DCCBERRY on February 26, 2011, 08:21:28 AM
Go to derby city game call site and you mite win a custom call. We will be giving one call away every month this year. We are currently making  the best selling friction call BASS PRO SHOP carries.
I'm on there for the chance to win that sweet call.....fingers crossed!!  :icon_thumright:
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

shootumindaface

Quote from: 870BkWht on February 22, 2011, 02:50:38 PM
Quote from: scoot12 on February 22, 2011, 11:36:01 AM
I agree with ncturkey,  I have two bronze glass calls,  one from Scott at WillowRidgeCalls and one from Lon Trice in a zebrawood pot.  Lon just won the dd adams award with a bronze glass call.  Awesome surface.  Scoot

I want to try a bronze glass turkey call as well.  Anyone have a sound file of one?

VA_Birdhunter,  call me, Ill run that copper/slate Osage from Pappy for ya. 
I have been told I need to do soundfiles for our new assassin line, so they are coming.. But in the meantime, I would run our bronzed glass against anything as far as sound.. Easy High Kees, effortless rollover to solid backend..