OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Where is the cheapest Hevi-13 Ammo?

Started by Tom.Tommerson, February 26, 2012, 04:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom.Tommerson

I went to bass pro this weekend in Nashville and they did not carry the Hevi 13 ammo.  only the duck/coyote shells and the mag blend.   where is the cheapest place to find the Hevi 13 shells   3"     2oz       7s or 6s?

Doubletap

reynolds243

I may have a box of Hevi #6 in 3" if you are interested. Not sure where you are in TN but if close we could meet up.

I told a buddy they were his if he decided to go with 6's this year so i will double check with him to see if he still wants them. If not you are welcome to you and we can work out the price.

hunter-b

Philippe

Curtdawg88

I ordered some Hevi 13 3.5" #7s last night from Cabelas for $21.99 a box.
"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."

leasburg

Cabelas, had a sale, and a $5 rebate in st louis when i was there sat
Rub it right pro staff, hunt em boats pro staff, proud supporter of floating the 4th shell, take a kid golfing my hunting spots are getting crowded

Tom.Tommerson

Quote from: reynolds243 on February 26, 2012, 07:17:24 PM
I may have a box of Hevi #6 in 3" if you are interested. Not sure where you are in TN but if close we could meet up.

I told a buddy they were his if he decided to go with 6's this year so i will double check with him to see if he still wants them. If not you are welcome to you and we can work out the price.

I live about 2 hours from Nashville in Southern Kentucky, i just happen to be in Nashville this weekend.  I'd still be interested in them but with shipping it probably just be cheaper to go out and buy some.  Thats the problem i come in to with Cabelas, even with sale the shipping is killing all the money you save.

Turkhunter

If you're fortunate enough to have an Acadamy Sports near, they have them for 19.99 a box in 3.5" and 17.99 in 3". 4's, 5's and 6's only. No 7's.

Woodsman4God

Rogers Sporting good 13.99/bx that was for my 20 ga in #7, but the 12 wasnt much more if any

MouthCaller

I bought a few boxes of Hevi-13 3.5'' #5 for $7.50 a box (box of 5) from ammunitiontogo.com

Borden811

I'm assuming that wasn't the 2 1/4 oz loads?