OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thank God

Started by runngun, February 24, 2012, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

This past week my 16 year old son was helping a neighbor dig up a stump. Well in the process my son, Hunter managed to sink a gerber axe in his right foot. It was a nasty cut. Went clean through his Red wing work boots. We took him to the ER and 25 stitches later it was sewed up. The Xrays showed no broken bones and Thank God that no tendons were cut. We are blessed, even though he is in a lot of pain. Please say a prayer for him when you get a chance.

Thank yall
D Ray
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

vaturkey

Prayers for your son Hunter, sent from Va. !   :jesus-cross:
Vaturkey

Roostem33

I'm sorry to hear this, but my prayers are with him for a complete and speedy recovery! :jesus-cross:

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Turkey Beard

1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

MisterEd55

My wife and I'll be praying for Hunter from Central New York.

Thank God it wasn't more serious!

Ed
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5

lightsoutcalls

Thank you, God that you were watching over Hunter.  I pray that his foot would heal and that the pain would be minimized.  I pray that every time Hunter looks at his foot through years to come, you would remind him that your hand was on him that day and that you continue to be with him with every step he takes.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

turkey slayer

wow sounds bad, Prayers sent! :jesus-cross: