Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

ATTN: Rogers sporting goods has good sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Rockhound, February 24, 2012, 02:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockhound

Rogers sporting goods online have got Winchester xx 2.25 oz #4 shot 10 ga. and federal grand slam 2 oz #4 and #5 10 ga. both are the cheapest i have ever seen 10 ga. shells at 6.99 a box Just ordered me 25 boxes of the # 5s

Basser69

deadhead

just remember they are big chickens.

wis. bowhunter

Hey Rockhound just wondering what kind of choke you are using to shoot those federal #5s and how do they pattern. thanks Jeff W.

Rockhound

Quote from: wis. bowhunter on February 25, 2012, 06:46:07 PM
Hey Rockhound just wondering what kind of choke you are using to shoot those federal #5s and how do they pattern. thanks Jeff W.

Right now im shooting a Kicks gt 690 and got excellent numbers at 40 yds with fed flight control these shells dont have flight control so i expect them to shoot about like the win out of my gun i hope because they done good to im going to order a jellyhead just to see if there is any difference in patterns next week. But for 7 dollars a box if they dont shoot great i can bust crows for a long time  :z-guntootsmiley:

Basser69

I got my 6 boxes in yesterday, thanks again for the heads up!

Rockhound

deadhead

just remember they are big chickens.

BigPeck215

gobbler74

Quote from: Rockhound on February 24, 2012, 02:37:32 PM
Rogers sporting goods online have got Winchester xx 2.25 oz #4 shot 10 ga. and federal grand slam 2 oz #4 and #5 10 ga. both are the cheapest i have ever seen 10 ga. shells at 6.99 a box Just ordered me 25 boxes of the # 5s

I got the fed 5s last weekend. Good sight in shells because lead wont kill turkeys  ;)
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

BigPeck215

can someone confirm if these are the shells with the FCW or Not, i'm hoping not?

Thanks Zack

Rockhound

Rockhound

I did pattern some of these today and they purty well hang in there with the winchesters but i done something that i do not know if i should say on a public forum ..... I put a wadding through a target at 40 yards I SWEAR

gobbler74

Quote from: Rockhound on March 01, 2012, 03:07:13 PM
I did pattern some of these today and they purty well hang in there with the winchesters but i done something that i do not know if i should say on a public forum ..... I put a wadding through a target at 40 yards I SWEAR

Made you feel like robin hood didnt it.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"