turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A+ TO DERBY CITY GAME CALLS

Started by vaturkey, February 21, 2011, 06:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

Last year at the NWTF convention I bought a aluminum over glass pot call from Derby City Game Calls. I had used it during the spring and fall seasons. Several weeks ago I took it out of my vest and noticed that the glass was broke. I started to call the folks at Derby City but decided to just carry it with me back this year to Nashville & if they had a booth I would show it to them. I walked up to the booth & showed it to a fellow & without any hesitation he said pick you out a new call ! I told him that I really liked the new turkey foot call & told him that I would pay the difference & just get one of those. He said pick out a call and a striker . After running several calls (they all sounded good) I decided on one. Not only did he give me a new call , he took my name & address & is going to put new aluminum & glass in my old one & send it to me. Now thats standing behind your product at its best. Here is a pic of the hard rock maple call & its got TURKEY wrote all over it.  :newmascot:
Vaturkey

mmims

Thet are great guys and build a heck of a call!

Mike

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

wildcat14

Trophy_Taker

That's great customer service.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Matt...

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Basser69

Ferguson

David Ferguson
Eminence, MO
573 226 5939

harvester

Thats awesome, they are truely about the customer.

runngun

That is great customer service, I wont forget that.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

OLE RASPY

THAT IS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE THERE. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

VA_Birdhunter

That's excellent customer service!  I'm very glad to hear that since I will be ordering one tonight or in the morning.  I will be getting the same call you have in Aluminum. 
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

neal

Anytime I hear of service like that, a company goes at the top of my list! Awesome! And Congrats on a great call!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

M Sharpe

Met these guys this weekend and bought a call from them. They are first class. I bought the slate over glass and can't wait to hit the woods.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

gobblerkiller

Glad you like your new call. All of our calls are guaranteed for life! If you should ever have any problem with one of our calls don't hesitate to contact us and we will make it right. We aren't happy till you are!

FYI your other call will be shipping out today and should be there very shortly!