OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ol Tom clothing

Started by Turkeyslayer 101, February 20, 2012, 02:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyslayer 101

I'm looking for some bottomland camo I have the obsession in ol Tom and I love it, where js the best place to buy it?
Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

TANK

Mack's Prairie Wings has it. They are also the only place you can buy it in Trek-Lite.

TauntoHawk

I didnt care for the Ol' Tom pants I bought and only and dont wear them, however I think the vestless shirts they make are the absolute best shirts for hunting turkeys

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Chris Downs

Macks, Mossy Oak's website, Midwest Turkey Call Supply are all good places to get Bottomland.  BTW...I spoke with the guy at the Mossy Oak booth at the NWTF and he said they are thinking of coming out with some limited runs of the older MO patterns very soon.  Didn't say which or what all they would be using, but it was being given some serious thought.  All stemmed from me asking about a limhanger vest in bottomland...no dice on that one though.

Turkeyslayer 101

That ol Tom I-beam vest in bottomland is what I'm thinking, the trek lite is awesome stuff that's what I'm going with
Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

REBELYELL

TANK

Quote from: Chris Downs on February 20, 2012, 05:41:47 PM
Macks, Mossy Oak's website, Midwest Turkey Call Supply are all good places to get Bottomland.  BTW...I spoke with the guy at the Mossy Oak booth at the NWTF and he said they are thinking of coming out with some limited runs of the older MO patterns very soon.  Didn't say which or what all they would be using, but it was being given some serious thought.  All stemmed from me asking about a limhanger vest in bottomland...no dice on that one though.
I talked with Russel & Mossy Oak today looking for something in Bottomland. Mossy Oak sent me to Russel. Russel said they have discontinued the Limbhanger.......they will be no more made. Only whats out there for sale is it. Reason being they are going to make some changes and come out with a "new" Limbhager in 2 seasons.......

Bustabeak

I just bought  a pair of Ol tom duralite pants this weekend in bottomland and I ordered a Under Armor shirt from Mossay oak in bottomland that came in today. I actually have  the pants on right now. I can't get over how comfortable they are. I'm pretty sure I could sleep in them. I just hope they hold up when hunting.

Chris Downs

Quote from: TANK on February 20, 2012, 10:22:18 PM
I talked with Russel & Mossy Oak today looking for something in Bottomland. Mossy Oak sent me to Russel. Russel said they have discontinued the Limbhanger.......they will be no more made. Only whats out there for sale is it. Reason being they are going to make some changes and come out with a "new" Limbhager in 2 seasons.......

Really.  Interesting.  I was looking at maybe getting a limbhanger next year, but may wait, if my SE III can hold up for two more years.  Thanks for the heads up.

TANK

Quote from: Chris Downs on February 20, 2012, 10:44:07 PM
Quote from: TANK on February 20, 2012, 10:22:18 PM

Really.  Interesting.  I was looking at maybe getting a limbhanger next year, but may wait, if my SE III can hold up for two more years.  Thanks for the heads up.
No Prob, fixin to post for all....