turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Marriage

Started by K9Doc, February 18, 2012, 11:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K9Doc

My wife and I are in need of your prayers.  Seems we never see eye to eye.
Please pray for our family.
:bible:
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

BOFF

Heavenly Father,

As we come to you, lifting these two individuals up to you, we thank you for your plans of marriage between a man and a women. We thank you for knowing as men, we need helpers. Help us, as husbands to lift up our wives and treat them with respect, dignity, compassion, and love, as you have loved the church. Honor K9Doc's request, and faithfulness, as he comes you, seeking your ways through prayer.

We ask for your Holy Spirit to lead, guide, and direct each of them, giving them wisdom and the knowledge to use the wisdom, to further strengthen their marriage, and bond to each each other, and to you. Bless their marriage, and protect it as well from all things which would weaken it. Give them positive forms of communication, and open ears to each others needs. Help each to see the others opinions, and come to an agreement in meeting in the middle, when their opinions do not mesh.

We thank you for your power, grace, and past answers to our prayers.
For it is in Jesus name we ask and claim these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

Lord we know the plans you have for this marriage is for peace, unity, and that it glorifies your name.  So we all stand together , in agreement that your annointing of harmony and love be upon them, this day and for all days to come. In Jesus name Amen!

God Bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

turkey slayer

gobbler336

bud most all of us have had some real tough times, and we all lived through them,  you can't make somebody do something, all you can do is pray.  the lord will hear you.

Turkey Beard

Prayers from SW MO...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

MisterEd55

Prayers from Central NY.  God wants your marriage strong more than you do...He loves you and your wife infinitely, and He is willing to do whatever it takes to help you through this time.  Just seek Him with all your heart and listen for His still small voice.
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5

pappy

Cementing your personal relationship with the Lord, is the very first move to cementing the marriage between husband and wife. Biblical facts remain the source for a successful lifetime of sharing each others love and heartaches. It was stated earlier that most all of us have gone through the storms of marriage, I myself have seen many in the 40 years my wife and I have been together, but as always it is Christ who helped pull us through. I will pray that you both hand over your strife to Him and He will take hold of your current situations....pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

TnTurk

We've all been there brother.  Prayer is the best weapon you and your wife have. You pray for her, she prays for you, and you both pray together that the Lord will strengthen your marriage.  I will pray for you as well.   :cross2:
                                                              -Steve

vaturkey

Prayers sent from VA. for you & your wife.  :jesus-cross:
Vaturkey