turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Few New Calls That I Made

Started by Stoner, February 21, 2011, 11:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

A few calls that I made recently. Two have ceramic tops and two have slate tops, all have crystal sound boards.

The first one is Bubinga with a Zebra Wood inlay.

The second one is Maple Burl that came from a tree that is on a farm that I turkey hunt in Clay County, Tennessee on the banks of the Obey River.

The third one is made from Padauk with a Maple Burl inlay with a Indian Head penny inlayed in the center for good luck.

The last call is Bubinga with a Maple Burl Inlay. The cap on the striker is whitetail deer antler for a buck that I shot a number of years ago in Lowndes County, Alabama.

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

paintbrush

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

bbcustomboxcalls

wildcat14

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

turkey slayer

TRKYHTR

Nice looking calls Stoner. I've hunted Lowndes County WMA in Bama. That place was chucked full of turkeys.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Stoner

Quote from: TRKYHTR on February 21, 2011, 08:32:51 PM
Nice looking calls Stoner. I've hunted Lowndes County WMA in Bama. That place was chucked full of turkeys.

TRKYHTR

Man you are right about the turkeys in Lowndes County, Alabama. I was a member of a hunting club for 19 years had over 12,000 contiguous acres. Great place to hunt and the club members were all good people.

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

pappy

super nice pots there Stu, I love the burl...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206