turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nashville Pics

Started by trb136, February 21, 2011, 08:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trb136

Well Nashville 2011 is over and all I can say is WOW, Jeff and I had a fantastic time, First I want to say Congrats to all the winners and Especially to Marlin!!!! I think I scared the heck out of the people in Cracker Barrell when Jeff and I found out.. *lol*,and  to  my running buddy Ole Snakeboot himself Jeff Mckamey Congrats!!! also to my friend Mike Lapp on his Champion of Champions award.. Even though I didnt get to enter my calls I am so proud of my award "Bonehead of the Year" * :happy0064: :lol:I had the opportunity to meet some awesome people and play some incredible calls...ENJOY..
Lamar Playing my call!

Me Mike and Ed

Marlins winning Call

Jeffs winning call

Mike Lapp Set

This is an oil painting Jeff and I gave Marlin of Him and Cutter

Me and Snakeboot!

Me and Mike with his awards

This is my call I had signed by Callmakers and Turkey Thugs!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

3chunter

who made that longbox in the last pic?

pappy

Tim...fantastic pics, wish I was there with ya. Love the signed box call, is that some of the wormy wood I sent ya? I still have a couple sweet pieces left, pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Stoner

Thanks for posting the photos.

turkey slayer

looks like yall had a great time!

silverspur

The longbox in the last picture was made by Tim Bullock

Tim gald you and ole Jeff had a blast in Nashville.  Congrats to Marlin on a well deserved win.  Glad you had the opportunity to meet Mike and Ed, those guys are a great, fun bunch of guys, that happen to make great turkey box calls.  I was thinking about going to Nashville next year but since most have returned sick, I may stay home.  Lol
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

vaturkey

Quote from: silverspur on February 22, 2011, 12:00:58 PM
The longbox in the last picture was made by Tim Bullock

Tim gald you and ole Jeff had a blast in Nashville.  Congrats to Marlin on a well deserved win.  Glad you had the opportunity to meet Mike and Ed, those guys are a great, fun bunch of guys, that happen to make great turkey box calls.  I was thinking about going to Nashville next year but since most have returned sick, I may stay home.  Lol

SILVERSPUR

ITS CALLED TURKEY FEVER  !!! :newmascot:
Vaturkey

silverspur

VATURKEY

These guys all have colds and flu, they are really sick.  I know turkey fever when I see it and when I get it.  Like I have it now and will not get cured until end of April. hehe
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

joshua

Great pics.  Looks like you had a blast.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

BowBendr

Great pics Tim....that would be so cool just to have Lamar play one of my boxes.  :icon_thumright:

Hillbilly280

Very cool my friend.I know you had a blast.

Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

dreis3

Looks like y'all had a great time.  I hope to make the convention next year. It would be great to meet some of you guys in person!

-Derick
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com