turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hevi Snowman Pellets

Started by TnTurk, February 13, 2012, 03:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TnTurk

Just curious, when counting the pellet holes on your paper, do you count the noticeable snowman shaped holes on the paper as one or two pellets?

dirt road ninja

Two if it looks like an 8. One if it looks like a ice cream cone.

Reloader

The various pellets in the string go through the paper at different times if you will, so some will look like figure 8s where two pellets nearly went through the same hole.  Hevi does have odd shaped pellets, but IME not many are snowman shaped for one given payload with most lots.  Some lots are worse than others.

yelpy

Quote from: TnTurk on February 13, 2012, 03:29:36 PM
Just curious, when counting the pellet holes on your paper, do you count the noticeable snowman shaped holes on the paper as one or two pellets?

What I found best is to get yourself some cardboard. The pellets will put nice clean holes in the board and it is easier to see and count the holes.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

fountain2

Cardboard here too..a lot easier to count over paper that some use...don't like paper

goblr77

Quote from: yelpy on February 13, 2012, 06:50:04 PM

What I found best is to get yourself some cardboard. The pellets will put nice clean holes in the board and it is easier to see and count the holes.

Yep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GobblinNC

coyotetrpr

depends wether you want toget 400 hits or 280 :TooFunny:
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.