News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

To Guesswho's "I think I got it"

Started by barry, February 12, 2012, 12:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

Guesswho you've got it all wrong! ;)
First you oversleep and get to your hunting grounds well after daylight. Being in a hurry you slam the truck door on your trigger finger causing you to scream out some expletives to which a tom answers less than 100 yards away. You duckwalk about 30 yards to a big tree to set up. In your rush you realize you left your hat and facemask in the truck. You quickly set down which causes your box call to make this God-awful "squalking sound" which entices a double gobble less than 50 yards away. While loading the only 2 shells you find in your vest the tom struts on in behind some brush and pops out about 30 yards away. With the sun shining directly in your eyes and on your uncovered face you steady your gun. The tom periscopes his head, you yank the trigger with your swollen finger for a clean miss. The tom triple gobbles at the "thunder" he just heard then raises his head again. With your last shell you connect and the turkey starts flopping, you jump up to run to him and trip over an old strand of barb wire fence. You then manage to crawl to the downed bird which has twin 12 inch beards, 1 1/2 inch hooks and weighs 27 lbs.
As you enjoy your success you think "Wow, that was almost as easy as last year"!!!

Woodsman4God

guesswho

I'm filing that under plan B.  I wason board until the part about slaming my finger in the door :TooFunny:
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

RutnNStrutn

The tripping and falling down part sounds a lot like him!! :TooFunny:
Or was he pushed??? ;) :lol:

turkey slayer

handcannon

The pain we go through for a little enjoyment. Sounds like a little S&M. Think about it. (Definition: Sadomasochism broadly refers to the receiving of pleasure from acts involving the infliction or reception of pain or humiliation)

TANK

guesswho

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 12, 2012, 03:54:50 PM
The tripping and falling down part sounds a lot like him!! :TooFunny:
Or was he pushed??? ;) :lol:
I was pushed.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

TrackeySauresRex

Funny stuff for sure!  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny: You guy's oughta take this show on the road  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

mossy835

Sounds like a normal hunt to me with the group I have to hunt with.
:funnyturkey: