OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tried another new mouth call

Started by savduck, February 10, 2012, 06:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

And I LIKE It

Goofy Bat Wing from Rut and Strut Game Calls. Just taking it through the paces to see what all it had.

Georgia Boy

Devastator

Bamarich

Will have to try that one... thanks for sharing.

cannonball

gersus

VA_Birdhunter

Great sounding call!!!  :icon_thumright:  I love a mouth call!!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

VA_Birdhunter

I'm working on getting two of these...Just sent an e-mail to them and hopefully will hear back from them by tomorrow and have them on the way!  I'm a huge mouth call fan...use them more than any other call and these sound great.....I must also say the caller was very good to!!!!!   Thank you for the information on these!!

God Bless

savduck

You bet. I need to order a few more to. Waiting on tax money for a few purchases.
Georgia Boy

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: savduck on February 20, 2012, 07:57:09 PM
You bet. I need to order a few more to. Waiting on tax money for a few purchases.

I know what your saying....Tax return is this poorboys savings account!!  :toothy12: Crazy I know wish it wasn't that way but I'm blessed to get it!!

runngun

You are all set. Simply awesome.   
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

X-Tennessean

Great sounding calls and CALLER !! Your kee-kee is unreal, very realistic sound. Good job  :you_rock:

bullet355

Savduck did you mean a Googy Bat Wing? I looked at their web site and don't see a wacky bat wing, Or is this a new call their making now ?

Turkey Trot

Goofy Batwing.

Does Tim Sanford post here?
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

misfire

Quote from: Turkey Trot on February 22, 2012, 09:33:04 AM
Goofy Batwing.

Does Tim Sanford post here?

Havent seen Tim over here, but he frequents GON and
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

drenalinld

Del, you sound great. You instinctively put a ton of realism in your calling. Varying speeds and inflection. I know you would be a great contest caller if you decide to try it, but in some ways I hope you stay like duck commander and just call birds. I love Phil's explanation of why he doesn't compete. He asked could a live duck win the contest to which he was told a real duck could not place in the contest. That was all he needed to know, no contests for him. I do, however believe turkey calling contests to be more realistic. You just keep sounding like those debutante Southern belle swamp hens that you know if you ever got them alone....well anyway you get the point.