OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

hooks custom calls

Started by neohiohunter, February 19, 2011, 07:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neohiohunter

Im getting ready to place an order on some mouth calls. Just wondering what everybodies favorite is..I personally like the 3 reed v and jr. Imitator. Any other ones I should try?

Cut*N*Run

4nwtf

phantom 2, sassy gal 2, sassy gal 3, executioner, seducer

Roostem33

I picked up the Executioner and the Seducer at the show Fri. I like them both, great sounding calls!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

REBELYELL

Sassy gal 3, seducer, persuader and executioner

Jbird22

Jr. Duplicator is a must if you like the smaller frame calls

FttFttVroom!

I had great luck with the executioner and persuader last year.  Bought the 3 reed V and like how it sounds so far.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

joshua

It took me a little while to get used to the calls being smaller.  I like the executioner,  sassy gal3.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4