OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayers needed

Started by FttFttVroom!, January 25, 2012, 11:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FttFttVroom!

My grandfather, a WW2 veteran, was admitted to the hospital after suffering a heart attack tonight....please pray for our family....thanks you :jesus-cross:

lightsoutcalls

God, I pray that your hand would be strong on this gentleman.  I ask that you would guide the physicians in treating his physical needs and that you would provide peace and comfort for the family to know that you are in control.  I pray that even through times of difficulty, you would work in a way that would bring glory to your name.  I ask these things in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

BOFF

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on January 26, 2012, 09:09:42 AM
God, I pray that your hand would be strong on this gentleman.  I ask that you would guide the physicians in treating his physical needs and that you would provide peace and comfort for the family to know that you are in control.  I pray that even through times of difficulty, you would work in a way that would bring glory to your name.  I ask these things in the name of Jesus, Amen.

I'm in agreeance with Wendell's prayer. Amen!!
Prayers continue.

God Bless,
David B.

FttFttVroom!

Thanks for your kind prayers!  He made it through surgery last night. They put a stint in his artery and he is recovering well.  God was watching over the operating room for an 87 yr old man to make it through that!
I took off today at noon and will go visit him with my mother in less than an hour.

BOFF

Quote from: FttFttVroom! on January 26, 2012, 01:28:02 PM
Thanks for your kind prayers!  He made it through surgery last night. They put a stint in his artery and he is recovering well.  God was watching over the operating room for an 87 yr old man to make it through that!
I took off today at noon and will go visit him with my mother in less than an hour.

Praise God!!!

Thanks for the update!!

God Bless,
David B.

redarrow

Our God is an awesome God.

Roostem33

All the praise goes to God, I know he will have a speedy recovery!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

turkey slayer

Quote from: FttFttVroom! on January 26, 2012, 01:28:02 PM
Thats great news! Praaying for a speedy recovery.

Hognutz

Prayers sent for your Grandfather and family. May his recovery be total and complete.. :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

vaturkey

Prayers sent from Va.  :jesus-cross:
Vaturkey

FttFttVroom!

Thanks everyone, he's out of the hospital and home now.  He is doing better than he has in months now!