OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Need prayers for my wife and I

Started by fl panhandler, January 25, 2012, 01:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fl panhandler

My wife has been diagnosed with ALS,(Lou Gerhig's Disease), and has been given 2 to 4 yrs to live.  We desperatly need your prayers.  It's a brutal disease with no cure or treatment.
Thanks,
Rick

turkey harvester

Rick, I'm very sorry to hear about something like this. You and your wife will definatly be in our prayers.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Duke0002

lightsoutcalls

Father I ask that you would be with Rick and his wife.  I pray that from today onward you would draw them both closer to each other and closer to you, God.  I ask that you would minimize pain and suffering and give hope, encouragement and strength for each new day.  Father, even in times of difficulty and overwhelming change, I ask that you would make your presence known to them and that you would be glorifired through their lives.  In Jesus name I ask these things, amen.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

drenalinld

Will definitely be praying for you guys.

dlquinn

NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

BOFF

So sorry to read Rick.

Father God,

My heart hurts after learning of Rick's news about his wife. Lord I come to you for comfort, not for self, but in lifting up Rick and his wife to you. Place your blanket of protection around each one of them, guiding them with your Holy Spirit in this situation. May your peace, calmness, and love be continuously about them. Help them to have wisdom, knowledge, and support, in dealing with the day to day affairs they will face.

May your works of the Great Physician be seen, whether they are seen though miracles, medications, doctors, or change of lifestyles, in her healing and quality of life. May it be for your glory, and not our own.

For it is in Jesus name we ask and pray these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

I'm so sorry to hear this Rick, My prayers are with you both.  :cross2:

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

turkey slayer

Sorry to hear about this! Prayers sent for both of you.

gobble157

Life long obsessed turkey hunting from the great state of Georgia!

23 more states to go!!! US Slam bound!

Hognutz

I am so sory to hear this ..My prayers are are sent for both of you. May the Lord be with you.. :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

vaturkey

Vaturkey

FttFttVroom!

:jesus-cross: Prayers sent from Oklahoma, treasure every minute and thank God for each one! :cross2:

fl panhandler

Thanks for the prayers.  Life's getting really complicated lately.  We start going to the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville the 3rd week of Feb.  I'll check in when I can.
Thanks again,
Rick

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase