turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Proph for mouth calls?

Started by Houndstooth Game Calls, January 24, 2012, 10:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

Wondering if any one on here would be interested in any proph for mouth calls? I have a connection outside of the regular component wholesale market. Pm me if you are interested. The amount that I am planning on getting is way more than I need? I can tell you how to cut it yourself or I can cut it. But if you leave them uncut and cut as needed your proph won't be all wrinkled and hard to stack reeds with. Will prob do them in 500qnty and  1000qnty. Plus you will be getting it at a lower cost. I will probably order regardless but if you have any interest let me know and I will clue you in!!

Houndstooth Game Calls

I got the proph in today took me know time flat to cut around 300 reeds good edges. For $20 bucks at michaels or hobby lobby your ready to rock and roll. I would rather you cut it for one I am busy building calls the other is the proph isn't wrinkled as bad making it easier to work with. So thanks for the pm's! I got plenty of this material way more than I need. If things go good with this I might get colored proph in the off season wich there is none out there. Except with the bigger call companies any way thanks !

Spurcollecta

I'll prolly end up trying some of this proph but the colored proph sounds really cool. I hope you can get your hands on that!

Houndstooth Game Calls

I can get my hands on it but I need a large order to justify it. I can't get like 100 condoms to make a thousand reeds. But what I got is very quality stuff.