Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Sunday Devotional....Debt Consolidation Plan ... 01/22/2012

Started by pappy, January 22, 2012, 10:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

If you're in debt, we understand.............................
Because many of us were there ourselves—including our founder. We offer honest, realistic advice and a debt relief plan that's personalized just for you.
ONE OF THE BIGGEST LINES OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC BY COMPANIES THAT CLAIM THEY CAN HELP YOU DIG YOUR WAY OUT OF DEBT......BUNKO !!!!
Today I want you to know something about a debt release program God has to offer you ....first things first, ARE YOU IN DEBT?
Romans 3:23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
(yep we ALL have sinned therefore we ALL are indebted to the Lord)
24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: ( Jesus paid a debt He did not owe, becuase I owed a debt I could not pay) When it comes to settling up our debt with God, there is only one way and that way IS through the sacrifice that was made by Jesus Christ, the blood He shed paid the debt we owed!!!
25Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; ( God made the horrible decision to bridge the gap between man and Him, by His Grace He built this bridge, throuh His love He gave the gift of Salvation through His only begotten Son Jesus...debt owed....debt paid.)
26To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. ( so here is the answer to our debt ... it can't be consolidated....it can't be worked out.....it can't be refinanced...but it can be PAID OFF......clear title to our heavenly home through the blood of Jesus.
So, why not go to the source, the only source, and become debt free? Call on God for forgiveness in the name of Jesus ..... and oh....can your debt be too big for Him to pay??????? Absolutely NOT....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

dlquinn

NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

BOFF

turkey slayer

rempumpman

Thank you Pappy;

I am thankful that my debt has been setteled; Than you Jesus for your love...amen....................rem

:jesus-cross:
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

vaturkey

Vaturkey

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

FttFttVroom!

Duke0002

Thank you, Jack.  What sweet news to a man's ears!   :jesus-cross: