OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Rhino choke

Started by Shellwaster, January 16, 2012, 09:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shellwaster

Im looking into buying a Rhino choke for my 870, anyone know where I may buy one?  Other than their website.

Thanks.

Deputy 14

Maybe check the classifieds here or eBay I haven't saw them new anywhere but their website

CASH

Woods and Water in Tuscaloosa carries them.

http://www.woods-n-water.com/
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

reynolds243

$100 for a choke tube is crazy IMO but to each his own.

CASH

Some have complained about their customer service. I have dealt with them by phone 3 times and never had a problem. One time involved exchanging a choke. A+ in my book.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Leader

BOFF

Quote from: CASH on January 17, 2012, 10:20:29 AM
Some have complained about their customer service. I have dealt with them by phone 3 times and never had a problem. One time involved exchanging a choke. A+ in my book.

Same here. Never had a problem with them, and I ordered from them by phone.

Currently what I'm shooting in both my turkey guns.

God Bless,
David B.

gooblnfever

my rhino and 870 combo are lethal :z-guntootsmiley:

surehuntsalot

Quote from: reynolds243 on January 17, 2012, 10:18:07 AM
$100 for a choke tube is crazy IMO but to each his own.

+100
it will be a cold day you know where before that happened
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

BHhunter

Quote from: JohnDoe on January 17, 2012, 10:03:10 AM
Great Chokes. Terrible Customer Service. Choose another company.
JMHO

John
Have to second that. I will not even let their name leave my mouth.

chrmayo

I talked to them 3 or 4 times on the phone early last year about what I needed. They were very nice. Paid for it over the phone with my card and picked it up at the NWTF convention in Nashville. Said if that wasnt the constriction I needed he would swap it.
-MAYO-

Javi

If I was you, I will take a look to JEB's Headhunter from JEB's precision chokes.

WildTigerTrout

Midwest Turkey Call Supply has Rhino chokes listed in the 2012 Spring catalog.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

runngun

The only problem I ever had with them several years ago when I  ordered a choke by phone, I told them what choke I wanted and they wanted me to send them my gun "to make sure it was the right constriction". I already knew what I needed cause y'all told me.

Good Luck and God Bless
             Ray
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

3" 870 Shell Shucker

Van's Deer Processing in Brandon, MS normally has a few Rhino chokes in stock.  They won't be cheap.  They also stock some of the Nitro Triplex loads each year, but probably not in large quantities.

Discount Hunting and Fishing in Flowood, MS also stocks some of the Nitro Triplex loads each year.

I don't mind telling the whole world via Old Gobbler about these sources for Rhino and Nitro, because I don't ever intend to use either product myself.

Good luck. :icon_thumright: