OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

THE NEW SP 10GA. $$ 2,000.00

Started by GOLD HUNTER, January 16, 2012, 06:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLD HUNTER

This is for serious extended-range shotgunners, there's only one choice. The Model SP-10. Its 10-gauge bore produces significantly superior patterns and less felt recoil than any 12-gauge, 3 1/2" gun out there. And like all Remington shotguns, it excels in the most extreme hunting conditions. It features a corrosion-resistant system, in which the cylinder, not the piston, moves, helping dampen recoil. It's the only shotgun worthy of the ultimate 3-1/2" bird-leveling payload - the 10 gauge. The SP-10 magnum comes with a vent rib Rem choke barrel and twin bead sights and safety switch. Interchangeable full and modified Rem chokes are included. Mossy Oak Obsession finish. Rem Chokes. Fiber-optic sights. Thumbhole stock.

Any one got it and would you buy one.........WOW!!! :z-guntootsmiley:

brian

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=416663&pdesc=Remington_Model_SP_10_Shotgun&aID=503I11&merchID=4006

MAGGUNS

Love to have it, but it is a little too rich for my blood!!!   

ElkTurkMan

Wow!  I have an SP-10 It's not like the one pictured, but it is an SP-10.  I baught it in 1997 for $800.00.  I had heard that Remington discontinued them.  Perhaps that is why they are so pricey now.

Old Gobbler

That I the latest SP10 turkey version Remington made , those been out for  a few years, but I have yet to see any pictures of one that wasnt a stock picture , or see one in person - unfortunately SP10's are discontinued

I do see them listed on Gunbroker all the time {with the stock picture} for $1600 range - dealers that I presume , that will then simply order it from the distributor and forward it to you

The stock , is what I like allot - I looked into the replacement part for those and Remington wanted over $200  for those  
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

WildTigerTrout

I saw several used ones at Cabela's back in the summer. I'll stick to my Browning BPS Stalker 24" 10 Ga.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Gamblinman

Other than the thumbhole stock.  Wish you could put a Knoxx stock on one.

I keep hoping that Remingtom will put the thumbhole stock in their discontinued sales on their website. They're awful proud of them.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

vaturkey

I'll stick with my Benelli SBE2 ! Love that gun !  :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Basser69

Quote from: Gamblinman on January 16, 2012, 11:32:10 PM
Other than the thumbhole stock.  Wish you could put a Knoxx stock on one.

I keep hoping that Remingtom will put the thumbhole stock in their discontinued sales on their website. They're awful proud of them.

Gman

I bought mine off the overstock list for $29.99 it was made for an 11-87, 12 ga. and I converted it.

I hate turkeys

I bought mine off the overstock list for $29.99 it was made for an 11-87, 12 ga. and I converted it.
[/quote]

I did the same thing thanks to Basser. Been using it to duck hunt, I love a 10 ga  in the blind.  I'll put the scope back on at the end of the month and get ready for turkeys.
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

GobblinNC

lot of money but would love to have one

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

TN-Hunter

Have an older sp 10 love it thanks to nitro!

bsci21

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"