Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

On average, how many days do you hunt in the spring?

Started by SpitanDrum, February 18, 2011, 08:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintlock

Prob about 10-12 days, if I hunt the 2 states.  Maybe a few more if I sneak to Indiana as a 3rd state.
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

turkeybow

as MANY as I can!!  :you_rock:  I typically hunt every weekend plus one full week as I tend to get turkey fever in April every single year.  Makes me have to use up some of my vacation time  :TooFunny:
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

n2deer

AS many as I can and not enough.

Probably around 30 all together.

cassga

around 15 for me. wish it could be more, but hunting turkeys full time wont pay the rent :biggringift:

TauntoHawk

10-12 days probably PA&NY

in 3 seasons of hunting NY Ive hunted 11 days to fill all 6 tags, PA is a little harder
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TrackeySauresRex

In three states,Pa.NY.NJ. It might be anyware between 10 to 15 days.
C'mon Spring  ;D
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

yellowacorns

Missed-Em

Physically 6-8, mentally every day nof the season!

busta biggun

Tail Feathers

Depending on how soon I kill, I've had a few one morning seasons.  One season lasted five minutes!
This year I'll hunt three states and, with the vacation I have scheduled, and if needed, can probably squeeze in 17-18 days in April.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!