turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got to meet David Holloran today!!

Started by big j, February 18, 2011, 04:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big j

Great guy!! Had a crowd at his booth but still took time for me. Helped me by playing a few Crystal Mistress calls with different strikers and we both decided on one!

It ain't nothing but turkey! He asked if I used mouth calls and I said I had only found one that worked for me. He grabbed one he liked and threw it in the bag. No charge!!

Great guy and a great call for sure!! Thanks David!!!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

gophert

Great group of guys at the Hollaran booth.  My 10 yr old daughter is doing a box call demo for her 4-H so she asked if she could play one of his box calls.  Needless to say she lit it up!...and got an ovation.  She really enjoyed stopping by. 

savduck

He is a great guy. I picked up a mistress for a buddy and a ceramic at the Georgia Turkey rama last weekend. He threw in a couple of mouth calls. They sound sweet.
Georgia Boy

siyakadog

You'll love your Mistress, last year Youth season I tried my standby calls and got 2 gobblers to respond and worked them for a bit.  They lost interest, so I pulled out my new Mistress and every bird within a mile responded every time I used it! 
The birds love it!

4nwtf

I picked up a crystal mistress from him as well and had him autograph it for me.  Really good sounding call and he is very personable.  Might check out some of his other calls as well.

Hillbilly280

VANOVER GAME CALLS

shootumindaface

B.S. with him everyday at the convention.. One of the booths you can stop by and run a call and be assured its turkey.. Makes one of the better calls out there.

J Gilbert

David's a great guy and makes outstanding calls to boot.  I bought an aluminum pot from him last year and commissioned him to make me a crystal over slate doublesider just 2 weekends ago in Perry, he said he'd be working on it as soon as he made it home from Nashville. As you guys have said, there isn't a call in his booth that isn't all turkey

M Sharpe

All of the guys in his booth are great guys. I've got one of his boxes that is a real player.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!