OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gun Dipping Question

Started by campcreekfarm, January 10, 2012, 09:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyrodder

Your 935 looks great. Don't lay it down in the woods. LOL

Grunt-N-Gobble

Thats a SHARP looking gun!!!  Even though I'm no fan of Mossy Oak.

I agree....... don't lay that gun down or lean it up against a tree and take your eyes away.  You may not find it again.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

jyoung

Thanks for all the compliments guys.  I have not been on OG in a few days.  We made it back from Nashville late yesterday evening and I am just now catching up on all the MRI here on OG!! I did not start this thread and do not want to hijack it from campcreekfarm.  I hope we have answered campcreekfarm's questions.  The gun is guaranteed to hold up! If in the event something did go wrong Mr. Don backs up all of his work.  Check out the disclaimer on the website.  I too live in Louisiana (southeast part) and I have no worries about this gun.  The sights... I think they are TruGlo rifle style sights but I really can't remember.  I have had this gun a few years now and I did not like the factory Mossberg sights so I had them replaced when I first bought the gun.  But I have given in and bought a TruGlo reflex red dot sight at convention to mount on it.  I bought it from Mr. Clark (all aboutshooting).  God bless...

Jonathan
Jonathan Young

Turkeyslayer 101

Camo- solutions is who I wanted to do my gun but was just told it would be 13 weeks before he could start on it,
Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

jyoung

Quote from: Turkeyslayer 101 on February 13, 2012, 11:32:59 AM
Camo- solutions is who I wanted to do my gun but was just told it would be 13 weeks before he could start on it,

13 weeks?!? WOW!!! I know they get extremely busy this time of year for obvious reasons so if you do not send it to them early this is what happens.  Last year I planned on sending my gun to them around this time, but when I talked to Mr. Don he said would would take a while so I waited to send it.  I would guess the very best time to send a gun would probably be in the summer.  It's the same scenario for those of us who shoot Nitro shells, the longer you wait to order, the harder it is to get in touch with them and get your shells on time.  I guess it just takes planning ahead a little bit and most of the time I am not organized enough to think about what I have going on today let alone 5 or 6 months. Good luck with getting your gun dipped in time and God bless...

Jonathan
Jonathan Young

Turkeyslayer 101

I talk to Jim crumley at C.a.m.o. Enterprises he said about 2 weeks and a super nice guy. His web sight is http://www.camoent.com/retail.htm
Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

DntBrnDPig

TheWidowMaker

Quote from: jyoung on February 08, 2012, 04:30:31 PM
This is my Mossy 935 I sent to Camo-Solutions.  To say that I am well pleased is an understatement!  The attention to detail is unbelievable!  And the picture really does not do it justice. They dipped the choke, receiver, bolt, trigger, etc... everything! Even Gun Koted my sights to better match the camo! All I have left to do is add my Quake Claw Sling in MO Infinity, put my barrel decals on, and possibly top it off with a reflex sight!
:z-guntootsmiley:

Jonathan

Looks real nice. Congrats