Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ummmm.... What happened to the classifieds?

Started by bigdale, January 09, 2012, 10:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahfox16

That would explain why when I posted I had a couple of choke tubes for sale it went into the neatherworld.

MAGGUNS

It would be nice to be able to purchase something, regaurdless of post count.

CASH

Quote from: MAGGUNS on January 12, 2012, 02:47:30 AM

You can thank those that couldn't follow the rules. One bad apple spoils the bunch as they say.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

chatterbox

I want to thank CASH and all the mods for doing this..........
Just another reason this is the best turkey hunting site on the web! :icon_thumright:

gob09

Quote from: chatterbox on January 12, 2012, 04:57:51 AM
I want to thank CASH and all the mods for doing this..........
Just another reason this is the best turkey hunting site on the web! :icon_thumright:
to all that make this site as awesome as it is THANKS im not that good of a turkey hunter but the info. site has made me much better than i would've been had i learned everything on my own

gaswamp

Quote from: MAGGUNS on January 12, 2012, 02:47:30 AM

me too but I understand why they instituted the rules

DUPREE

Gunman1013

I think that is a good idea. I have friends on other sites who have been bitten. It is that time of year to become more involved. Crush of the holidays are over and Gobble Gobble starts soon. Will get my count up.

tnbeagler

BHMTitan

CASH

Quote from: DUPREE on January 12, 2012, 09:11:35 AM
If I had adds posted are they now gone?

No.  Yours are still up.  The only ads that get taken down are the ones that aren't compliant with the rules.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

CASH

For those of you worried about getting up to 50 posts, unless you only get online once a week or so, you'll be up over 50 before you know it.

MAGGUNS

Does the classifieds magically appear when you hit fifty or is it a manual thing?

hunttherut