turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Help!!

Started by HeavyMetal, February 17, 2011, 05:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeavyMetal

this is my second year turkey hunting i have had some close calls but still have the big 0 im haveing trouble with the mouth call  anyone give me a hand

hookedspur

Sorry I cant help but someone here can .This is a board full of help.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

selinoid44

Give us an idea what the problem is. Call makes you gag? Doesnt seat correctly  in your mouth? Tickles like a dogs cold nose on the back of your leg? Cant get good sound? Getting light headed trying to blow to much???? They take a lot of practice and you need to get a good fit. Placement in the mouth takes some getting use to. There are many variables that play into a mouth call. Some are easier to blow then others also, so tell us whats going on.

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

HeavyMetal

i can get a sound but i can stay consistent , i have tried a few diffrent calls, yes it tickles it doesn't feel right in my mouth i have tried trimming it so i wouldn't gag but i don't know whats happening . i have a box call and slate I've got that down but i need that mouth call for the close in counters thanks

TRKYHTR

We have a little calling session usually on Thursdays on Tokbox. You should come in and get some help.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck