OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Family/in-laws need prayer

Started by lightsoutcalls, December 13, 2011, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

After about 3 years of struggling with dialysis and related complications, my father-in-law passed away around 5 a.m. on Monday.  My wife has suffered with severe depression in the past, but is handling this very well so far.  As ill as he has been over the past year the family has had time to prepare to some extent for what they knew was coming.  My mother in law had been constantly by his side through the past year being his primary caregiver, doing his treatments, etc.  She is distraught and needs some serious rest.  She has been a bitter person towards God for nearly 20 years since her 17 year old son was killed in a car accident. 
  I'd appreciate your prayers for her and the rest of the family during a difficult time. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Eric Gregg

I will be praying for your wife and especially your mother in law :cross2:

drenalinld

Praying for you and your family, Wendell.

Duke0002

Wendell, we are praying for the Lord to comfort your wife's family and use this difficulty to bring them His grace and peace in Jesus Christ.

Now, may the peace of God, which passes all understanding, keep their hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

vaturkey

Prayers sent from VA.  :jesus-cross:

Vaturkey

handcannon

Wendell, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss. I truly miss my father in law since his passing in 2004. I hope and pray for piece of mind with your family through this rough time and pray your mother in law once again feels the love of our Savior.

Hognutz

Prayers said for you and your family, Wendell. I am so sory to hear of your loss.  :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

BigHooks

I will be praying for your wife an most of all your Mother in Law.. Johnny... :cross2:

Roostem33

My prayers are with you and your family Wendell!! God bless!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

woodwzrd

Very sorry to hear of your loss. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

turkey slayer

BOFF

Prayers continue Wendell.

God Bless,
David B.

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!