turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

what do yall think good deal or not

Started by gob09, December 10, 2011, 07:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gob09

this maybe to good to be true but i was on ebay and found this long box caller yall think i made good or bad i just could'nt pass it up

gob09

shawn i got this caller to put up in a very small collection and to carry in the truck during spring i've already got a spot for it i will use it on those really windy days im not going to carry it very much in the woods if at all
i really like that box i got from last spring i put it up and wont hunt with it dont want it to get broke it is a treasured memory

gob09

Quote from: moore on December 10, 2011, 08:23:06 AM
no biggie wess just giving you some grieff. check out the FSP Page on Facebook. I think our teammates may like this for our personal contest.
i will put up a call next year shawn since i won the box. i will put a box up for the contest but you know you guys will just have to send it back to me .
my face book account is messed up they said someone hacked into it but i think they were calling me the hacker i will have to check it out

Spring Creek Calls

I noticed that call also. If it sounds like a turkey, you got a great deal for the price they were asking.

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com