turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Something for a friend............

Started by pappy, December 06, 2011, 08:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Got a friend in Virginia known as VATURKEY here on the site, the pic is of his son Lil' Rick in 2002 with a gobbler he took, which ended up being his last, as he past in 2005. The call is made from Myrtlewood Burl, also known as Medicine wood, the stand is made from a piece of driftwood Eastern Red Cedar, the strikers are named after his dog, Kool-aid it is the black - wood one, the other striker is made laminated material with eastern red cedar, from the same piece of driftwood. It is named after his shotgun, he called it his Sandwich maker....I engraved their names on each striker. I hope he enjoys it. pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

drenalinld

Wow pappy! You have talent that can't be measured and a heart of solid gold. That call will mean more than words can express!  Thanks for sharing.

Jacobson

Pappy,

Very special call and strikers you have made for your friend, your talents go far beyond just being a craftsman.

merocustomcalls

WillowRidgeCalls

That there is some great work pappy. Top notch job on them as always.  ;)
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

vaturkey

Pappy

This call will always & forever hold a special place in my heart . I will cherish it just like I cherish our friendship. Thank you for making an awesome call along with the special meanings that go along with it.

God Bless You Jack  :jesus-cross:

Ricky
Vaturkey

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

stone road turkey calls

That is a call that you will cherish forever, and you mr. va have something no man can buy, a true friend, enjoy your memories.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Cut*N*Run

mossy835

Over and above the wonderful craftsmanship is the thought you have for a friend now that is priceless.  :jesus-cross:

savduck

Georgia Boy

handcannon

Thats awesome Pappy! You hit a home run with that one.

pappy

thanks all for the kind words, gonna be mailing this out to Ricky Monday morning......
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206