OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pray for me please.

Started by keyser12ga, December 05, 2011, 10:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyser12ga

I apologize for not being on here lately, I enjoyed the camaraderie I had among members here but life has hit me hard lately.  I know it is no different than what many members here have experienced in the past and what I'm going through means nothing in the light of Eternity, but I am going to lose my job in the next couple of months and I have a wife and four children to support.  I have no doubt that the Lord will provide for us.  I ask that you pray for me to understand the Lords will and be able to explain it to my family.  I am tired at this point of my life in living for mere moments that make you feel safe and comfortable.  At times it all (our true purpose) seems so clear, and then at the end of the day, I wonder where the clarity went.

lightsoutcalls

Sorry to hear about your upcoming change in job status.  It is the nature of man to want to be in control.  When life "as we know it" gets turned upside down, it's not uncommon for us to begin to question why or what's next. These are the times when we begin to recognize how little in life we really have control over.  God wants us to depend on Him, but too often we don't really grasp what it means to be dependent on Him.  I pray that God will provide both financially and spiritually for you and your family in the months ahead.  I pray that He will show you clearly the direction and the decisions you will need to make and that through the uncertain times He will draw you closer to your family and closer to Him.  God I ask that your blessings would be evidence of your love for your children and that you would make clear how your hand is moving on this family's behalf.   

If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

drenalinld

I will be praying. It know that is hard.

TurkeyScratch

Duke0002

Continue to trust that the Lord will supply all your needs in Christ Jesus.

You're in my prayers.

flintlock

Praying for you and your family
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

Hognutz

I am praying for you and your family, as well. May this bring nothing but good for you all.  :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Roostem33

Brother, just keep trusting God to open another door for you and I will be standing in agreement with you that it happens soon.

My Prayers are with you,
Jody

And as Wendell said, if you need to talk just PM me.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Eric Gregg

I am an associate Pastor in Cleveland, MS, and I will make it a point to pray for you. My wife and I walked through a period where she lost her job because she wouldn't cover up for the company on unethical practices. The Lord kept the bills paid and we always had a roof over our head and food on the table.
Thank God for the Body of Christ that helped us in some tight spots.

We are here and will be praying.

Rev. Eric Gregg
Associate Pastor
Cleveland COG, MS

rebelman

I pray you stay strong for your family.

vaturkey

Prayers sent for you & your family    :jesus-cross:
Vaturkey

dlquinn

NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

keyser12ga

Thank you all for your prayers and uplifting comments.  Currently we have an extension while things get worked out.  I don't know when it will be finalized but for the time being am still employed.  I know it will work out for good one way or another, trusting in that.

Thanks again.

turkey slayer

FttFttVroom!

God has a plan, and he intends to use you in that while you are weak.....you are in fact strong.  When you get through this and God has found you a new vocation, you are going to be the one to help the next guy...possibly even me, you never know, through a similar situation.  Thoughts and prayers that you find happiness in the outcome. :cross2: