OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Black Friday calls

Started by TRKYHTR, November 22, 2011, 05:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

The other post about Black Friday,on the general forum, got me to thinking. I am going to have a Black Friday sale on some calls. I will post them on here and in the classies. It will be a 1 day sale only. They will be 1/2 price. I will post a picture of the calls and number them and then make a soundfile so you can hear each call. It will start from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm PST. Keep an eye out. You wont be able to get too many 20.00 pot calls, 10.00 tube calls, and 30.00 trumpets.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

stone road turkey calls

Good idea joe, that will help strech these few dollars we have plus there is plenty of parking.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

TRKYHTR

So far I have 10 pot calls, 3 tubes and 2 trumpets going on the black Friday sale.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

BHhunter

Are tube calls easy to use? I've never tried one, and I'm not that good with a diaphram. Looking for an alternative. Do you blow on them or is it sucking air in? Just listened to the sound files on these and they sound real good, of course that's in the hands of an expert.

pappy

Quote from: BHhunter on November 24, 2011, 09:05:40 AM
Are tube calls easy to use? I've never tried one, and I'm not that good with a diaphram. Looking for an alternative. Do you blow on them or is it sucking air in? Just listened to the sound files on these and they sound real good, of course that's in the hands of an expert.
You hear plus and minus on tube calls all the time, but honestly, they should be a call everyone has in their vest. 1. moisture doesn't effect them. 2. they're relatively cheap according to the prices of other calls and 3. they are just an all around call, you can call everything from chickens to geese.....there is several good videos on you tube on how to use one, you actually do a combo of blowing and word forming to make the sounds.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

TRKYHTR

Quote from: BHhunter on November 24, 2011, 09:05:40 AM

You can go on my youtube page and listen to a few tube calls I have posted. It is MOTHERLODETC. It doesn't take much to learn and it is a wind operated call just like the mouth call. The mouth call is still more versatile but if you can't use mouth calls this is another option.

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins